Thursday, March 29, 2018

Interlocking Crochet purse

Hello all

Hope all r doing well.  I am a little busy since my kids r at home and they will be back to school on April 2nd. Most of the time I am in the kitchen doing cooking, cleaning.  It's hot here now and the interest for stitching is low.  Whenever I get time I am picking up my crochet hook and yarn.  And this purse is born. 

Long back I bought the Interlocking crochet book.  Already I have tried some patterns from that book.  It is an excellent source for those who want to try interlocking crochet.  This time I have crocheted the interlocking zig zag pattern and it came out perfect. 

I have attached a zipper and  managed to attach a lining also.  This time the zipper part came out perfect.  I have used a local acrylic yarn with 4mm hook.  Now over to the purse.





It has enough room for holding a cell phone, keys, pens and money.  I am very happy that it have turned well.  It took me two evenings to complete this.  I will be doing more purses for our church sale.

I have completed a crochet bag.  The body part is completed.  I have to attach a zipper, lining and a strap.  This part is taking time and I am lazy to do that.  And the next cross stitch fairy is also in the hoop.  

In my next post I will be coming up with the cross stitch fairy.  So do watch my space.  Have a happy time with hooks and yarns.

EASTER BLESSINGS TO ALL THOSE WHO CELEBRATE EASTER.

"BECAUSE HE LIVES
WE CAN FACE TOMORROW"

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nice Purse. I am learning Kasuti Embroidery. I am searching for kasuti net for long time where can I get it. Thanks
    Poorani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poorani i have purchased the net from mridulas school of embroidety. Chennai. Also you can get it from raja thread stores, chchennaiI also use 10 lines per inch graph paper to draw the design. Then trace it on the fabric and do the embroidery if i ran out of net.

      Delete
  2. You are becoming a very productive crochet bag-lady! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow...thats a lovely finish Shami. I haven't tried interlocking crochet

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/