Tuesday, January 9, 2018

First finish of 2018

I am happy to show the first finish of this year, Bargello purse.  I have already blogged about it here. I have completed the embroidery yesterday and sewed it into a purse.  



I found a matching zipper in my stash and the purse has enough room to store  pen, mobile and some money.   I added a lining too. 




I found this pattern on pinterest.  Happy that I have finished completed one purse and it is going to the church sale bag. 

Also, I have started one more needlepoint purse with log cabin pattern and it is in progress.  This year I have planned to make a quilt with half square triangles in black, white and red color. Will blog about it in my next post.  My mega cross stitch project is also progressing well. 


I have started blogging in 2011.  And started doing embroidery that same year. I have learned a lot from the net and books.  Last year I have drawn some small embroidery designs and neck designs.  I will be publishing it in my blog in the coming days.  I am having a target of posting atleast one design per month.  I should stitck to my plans this year.  Because last year I have not been on the track as I have planned.  

So what's in your hoop and what are you doing with your needle n thread.  I will be back with the details of my quilt project and progress of  WIP's in my next project.  Till then, Happy embroidering.  

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your first finish of the year, so fast! It is a lovely bag and even the lining is attractive!
    Good luck with your new projects and blog routines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty purse! Well done! Looking forward to your quilting project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bargello purse looks lovely. You may have to visit my blog for seeing whats on my hoop.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... that’s a neat finish.. I haven’t tried bargello.. very tempting to try

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/