Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Block stitch purse

Today i am happy to present my block stitch purse. This stitch was in my to do list for a very long time and finally i have learned it and made a 👛 purse out of it. Very happy. I have also attached the zipper and lining and it is perfect now. It has room to hold the necessary things like keys, mobile, money etc.



I have used local acrylic 4 ply yarn and a 4 mm hook. 

Learned the stitch from here. You can learn so many stitches in that site.  I am planning to make a bag out of this stitch with black and red.

I have completed a crochet table runner and a cushion cover and a mandala.   Now i am focussing on kutch embroidery kurti and almost the neck part is over. Will come up with my projects one by one. So do watch my space. That's all for now. 

Have a nice time with your yarns and hooks.  Happy crocheting.



2 comments:

  1. You make such beautiful crochet creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purse! I have also made one few days ago but it is pending for lining.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/