Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Embroidered yoke - 1, Gifts

Thanks for all your comments in my last post.  Today I have come up with an embroidered yoke along with its pattern.  It is embroidered with the simple stitches.




STITCHES USED:
-------------------------
Fly stitch(3 strands)

Anchor thread no's: 530(blue) and 225(green)

For the center I have glued a round stone of green and blue colors.  I will be attaching this piece to a kurti later.  

During christmas I have received a gift from my blogger friend Mini.  She has sent me so many goodies-( a cross stitch magazine, cross stitch kit, a post card, cross stitch card, mini hangers, a crochet bookmark, a pincushion, embroidery thread, cross stitch cloth of finer count) some of them are in my wishlist to buy. Especially the cross stitch magazine and the mini hangers.,  I love it.  Thanks Mini.


I have made a little progress in my needlepoint project and a good progress in granny stripe blanket,  Also, done two set of motifs in the kasuti sampler.  In my next post I will come up with the stitching part for January for the SAL's I am participating.  Till then Happy stitching.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, what beautiful colours for the elegant embroidery on the yoke.
    You have been blessed with nice gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is looking beautiful!! You got lovely gifts from Mini:) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow the embroidery is beautiful , in my fav colors. I'm glad you like the gifts. The higher count fabric is 25ct evenweave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty yoke. It's so nice to see what can be done with just a few simple stitches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work...very neat finishing...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and with such simple stitches! And lovely gift from Mini :)

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/