Wednesday, July 1, 2015

My heartfelt condolences to wink

In the blogland of crochet many of u have been familiar with wink who creates beautiful patterns for crochet especially can't forget the sheepjes blanket cal she conducted last year.  Yesterday I have also posted a square made with the help of a pattern created by her.  Today when I open my dashboard I came to know the sad news that wink has been passed away coz depression overcame her.  I was forced to write this post because only yesterday I was saving the mandala patterns and was planning to do some.   

Here is a post by her sister about the loss.  I will miss you wink.  May your soul rest in peace.  May God grant her family the strength and courage to live the life without wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/