Saturday, March 21, 2015

Zentangle-pattern 5, Quilling

Last two weeks I didn't post my zentangle block.  This week is pattern no.5.  This pattern is called by name Iffy.  Full of lines and I have embroidered it using back stitch.  


Embroidered block

My zentangle embroidery so far

Some quilling creations

A butterfly made with my son for his paper craft project.


Some Quilled earrings 


That's all for today and I hope all of you like it.  Currently I am working on a filet crochet project and made progress in saree embroidery.   Hope I will show it my next post.  Till then Happy doodling and Happy quilling.

2 comments:

  1. lovely earings.... and zentangle blocks is interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. The earrings look very nice !! You have done lot of zen tangle blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/