Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kasuti Embroidered blouse

Recently I have embroidered this blouse using kasuti embroidery in a silk cotton fabric.  I have used 3 strands of anchor embroidery thread no.362. Embroidery has been done on the back neck, border in the back and then for the border in the sleeves.  Used flexi net to do the embroidery and removed the net.  do have a look and tell me how it is.



Back portion with the neck and the border


Thinking of adding stones.What do u think? Waiting for suggestions.  In my next post i will be coming up with one more embroidered piece.  So till then, happy embroidering.







2 comments:

  1. By using waste canvas the stitching is VERY neat. Great work! The design and colour combination is good, too. If you want sparkle add beads, if you want more details how about adding French Knots? Easier for cleaning and ironing than using beads?

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/