Friday, August 29, 2014

Kutch work blouse Neck

In my last post I have shown an embroidered kutch work blouse.  I had to remove the embroidered part of the neck because of the flop in the stitching.  After that it was looking very plain and I was forced to do some embroidery.Then I came up with this.  A line of chain stitch and simple kutch work.  I like this design than the previous one.  Have a look. 




I have completed the embroidery in the saree also.  After ironing it, I will take snaps and show you in my next post.  Till then, Happy Embroidering.

4 comments:

  1. It's looking nice. Did you do on the sleeves as well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful work Shami! liked both this and the previous design as well.. have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow so neat and elegant work....

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/