Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Kasuti Mango Motif

In my last post I have promised to write about knitting which is my new hobby.  But today I have practised a kasuti motif and it came out well.  So i wanted to share with you all.  This pattern is from one of the course by Mridulas embroidery school

Initially i was little confused on the pattern.  I didn't get the stitching path correctly.  But after a row i was clear on the forward and reverse path.  I thought of using this pattern for a blouse.  One I am done with it I will show u the result.  Now over to the motif.





I hope all of you like this pattern. Waiting for your feedbacks.   I will be back with some more embroidery works.

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I do like the pattern, and white stitches on teal fabric give lovely contrast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful pattern and so neatly done !

    ReplyDelete
  3. neat work...great colour combo...super

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so pretty. The stitching is perfect! Do you use a pattern transfered to the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat work......Pattern is too good.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/