Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Circle Skirt - I have done it.Yey........................

I can't believe that I started sewing.  I have sewed pillow covers earlier.  But not I have started my sewing adventures with the help of the net.  First of all I have come up with a Circle skirt. A very simple one in the cutting part but a bit tricky in sewing the elastic and the seams.  First I didn't succeed but in the second attempt I succeeded.  I have learned to sew this here.  You can find more interesting tutorials for kids in that site.   Now comes the skirt.


I have some more tutorials in my to do list.  I will come up with one by one along with embroidery. 

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish !! Very nice and neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to hear you are learning to sew! The skirt looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little girls love to swing round in circle skirts I discovered from my daughters, so made them for grandaughters too. I admire you for learning to sew you wont regret it ever.

    A little hint for circle skirts....attach the waist to say the back of a door with pins keeping it straight so the parts cut on the cross can "drop". You can trim those parts of the hem that drop.

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/