Saturday, April 13, 2013

Puff stitch cell phone cover

This is a cell phone cover crocheted.  Other than sc's and dc's in crochet I thought of going for puff stitch(it includes sc and dc)  and got this pattern from here.  The stitch front post sc(fpsc) creates a different texture in crochet.  The final outcome is here.  Easily done within a day.  whenever I get bored with long project with the same color scheme and pattern I switch over to a small one which can be completed within a day or two and it gives a pleasure and satisfaction of completing a work in a day.
 


 
I will be back with a small crocheted heart basket.  Till then Happy crocheting.
Have a happy weekend.
 

5 comments:

  1. இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள் .... ம்ம்ம்ம் சூப்பர்... superb...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cozy and lovely color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour and the pattern is also very good. What yarn did you use for it ?

    Ranjitha
    www.hookingtheyarn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/