Tuesday, April 17, 2012

TAST 2012- Week 16, French Knots

Inspired by Lakshmi's strawberry I thought of embroidering a strawberry design long back.  But that day came today after seeing Sharon's challenge as french knot for this week. I have taken this design from Dhingra's embroidery book.  I have embroidered the strawberry part with french knots.  After completing I am eager to do another project using french knots.  It looks very much pleasing to the eyes.  How is my strawberry?  It is Yummy?  Looking forward for your comments.
I have done this embroidery in my hankie.  Thanks to Lakshmi who is an inspiration for me.

Happy embroidering.

Shami Immanuel.

5 comments:

  1. Shami french knots looking beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice design and you have worked in so beautifully with the french knots

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. I have always loved strawberries in any type of needlework! Good job!

    ReplyDelete

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/