Thursday, February 16, 2012

TAST 2012- week 7, Detached Chain Stitch(Lazy Daisy stitch)

The stitch challenge for this week is Detached chain stitch.  I learned this stitch as Lazy daisy.  Nice to form flower if worked in a round.  Here, I have designed a neck using this stitch and had french knots inside it.  Have a look.

Next comes a matching motif for this neck.

Using this motif u can form patterns to work with.
I have edited this picture to form patterns.  Only the motif part is embroidered.  The pattern I have created using paint.  Have a look at it.

I am working on some more samples.  Try to post it tomorrow.
If any of you need the tracing pattern for this neck and pattern,  please let me know through the comments section.  I will post it here. 

No one can give you better support then self confidence.





Shami Immanuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would like to hear from you as it boosts me up a lot.

*/